Competition Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the £4,000 Thomas Cook holiday giveaway. This outlines the necessary information about the competition and how to enter.
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland and Scotland aged 18 years and older.
- The competition offers one reward of £4,000. The winner will be given a gift card for Thomas Cook, pre-loaded with £4,000.
- The competition is open to our clients who take a mortgage, protection or other financial service with us.
- The competition is run across our network of websites, including NI Mortgage Advice, Scottish Pension Advice, Our Mortgage, Mortgage Advice Glasgow and Mortgage Advice Scotland.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date will be 21st March 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. A winner will be selected on the 23rd March 2020 and the winner will be contacted by telephone to inform them they have won. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner must agree to photographs being taken and shared on social media and other digital platforms, like our website. The call the winner receives will also be recorded and could be used for marketing purposes. Your name and winner details will be shown on our marketing materials for the next 12 months.
- There is a free entry option into this competition too. By entering via this method you permit us to liaise with you via email about the competition and our latest news. You can enter here.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
We reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The prize is a £4,000 pre-loaded Thomas Cook gift voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. For instance, if Thomas Cook were to cease to exist or no longer offer gift cards, we would replace the prize with an equivalent £4,000 gift card for another travel firm.
Winners will be chosen using a prize draw and at random. The prize draw will be recorded and uploaded to social media and our website. The winner’s name will be shown on camera.
The winner will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
We will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
If you proceed with a mortgage or financial services product, but do not wish to be entered into the competition please inform your adviser and we will exclude you from the competition.
We retain the right at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.